PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF WWW.PROPERTYINTURKEY.CO.UK (“PROPERTY IN TURKEY WEBSITE”) AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY E-MAIL BETWEEN PROPERTY IN TURKEY AND YOU. USING THE PROPERTY IN TURKEY WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PROPERTY IN TURKEY WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ISSUED BY PROPERTY IN TURKEY INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY LTD, COMPANY NUMBER 4864440, LINK HOUSE, 140 THE BROADWAY, TOLWORTH, SURREY, KT6 7HT.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 10 JANUARY 2007.
- You will be able to access some areas of the Property in Turkey website without registering
only available if you register.
- Property in Turkey may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this
posting. You should check the Property in Turkey website from time to time to review the
then current legal notice, because it is binding on you and Property in Turkey. Certain
provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated
legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Property in Turkey website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Property in Turkey website for
your private, non-commercial use, on the following basis:
- no documents or graphics on the Property in Turkey website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Property in Turkey website are used separately from
- Property in Turkey copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (including
database right) in all material on the Property in Turkey website (including without
limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Property in Turkey or its
licensors. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of extracts from
the Property in Turkey website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any
purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission
to use the Property in Turkey website automatically terminates and you must immediately
destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Property in Turkey website.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of the Property in Turkey website may be reproduced or
stored in any other Property in Turkey website or included in any public or private
electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Property in
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- If you wish to use any material on the Property in Turkey website outside the licence
granted in clause 2, you must seek written permission from Property in Turkey and comply
with any additional restrictions if permission is granted. Property in Turkey may grant or
withhold permission in their absolute discretion.
- Service access
normally available 24 hours a day, Property in Turkey will not be liable if for any reason the
Property in Turkey website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Property in Turkey website (either in its entirety, or to elements of it) may be
suspended and without notice.
- Visitor material and conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Property in Turkey website
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic,
abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous,
inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which
may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence
gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of
any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic
bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious
software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Property in Turkey website (including, without limitation, by
- Property in Turkey will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court
requesting or directing Property in Turkey to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting
any material in breach of paragraph 4.1 or paragraph 4.2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Third party websites
- Links to third party websites on the Property in Turkey website are provided solely for your
convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Property in Turkey website. Property in
Turkey has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not
responsible for these websites or their content. Property in Turkey therefore does not
endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any
results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party
websites linked to this Property in Turkey website, you do so entirely at your own risk. In
- If you would like to link to this Property in Turkey website, you may only do so on the basis
that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Property in Turkey website, and
subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Property in
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this
Property in Turkey website;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Property in Turkey nor present any
other false information about Property in Turkey;
- you do not otherwise use any Property in Turkey trade marks displayed on the
Property in Turkey website without express written permission from Property in
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial,
infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise
does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Property in Turkey expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2
for breach of these Terms and Conditions and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify Property in Turkey for any loss or damage suffered by Property in
Turkey or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
- Each registration is for a single user only. Property in Turkey does not permit you to share your
user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and
complete and inform Property in Turkey immediately of any changes by updating your details.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you. If you know or suspect
that someone else has your password you should contact Property in Turkey immediately by
website is correct, Property in Turkey relies on information provided by third parties. Property
in Turkey may make changes to the material on the Property in Turkey website, or to any
products, services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the
to update such material. You should make your own enquiries as to the accuracy of any
information or material available from the Property in Turkey website.
- The material at the Property in Turkey website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions,
warranties or other terms of any kind. The information provided is not a substitute for legal,
financial, real estate or other expert advice. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by
Property in Turkey excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms
(including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for
purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these Terms and Conditions
might have effect in relation to this Property in Turkey website.
- Because Property in Turkey relies on information provided by third parties and provides the
or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Property in Turkey
website), and any of Property in Turkey’s officers, directors, employees or agents of any of
them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may
result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or
consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of
money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and
whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection
with the Property in Turkey website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or
the results of use of this Property in Turkey website, any websites linked to the Property in
Turkey website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage
due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on
account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Property in Turkey website or your
downloading of any material from the Property in Turkey website or any websites linked to the
Property in Turkey website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Property in Turkey’s liability for (i)
death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract
Terms Act 1977); (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii)
fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under
- If your use of material on the Property in Turkey website results in the need for servicing,
repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You assume
all costs for telecommunications links and computer equipment necessary for you to access
the Internet and view the Property in Turkey website.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English
Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having
Competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the
remaining provisions, which shall remain in force.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Property in Turkey ignores this, Property in
Turkey will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other
situation when you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Property in Turkey shall not be responsible for any breach beyond its reasonable control.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms in these Terms and
Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is
available apart from that Act.